Genie boom lift
Genie Articulating Booms
Genie Z-30/20N Boom Lift
Contact us about new and refurbished Genie Articulating Boom Lifts
Compelling Reasons to Buy the Genie Z-30/20N Boom Lift
- Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised working positions, along with its 47 in (1.2 m) wide chassis, make this boom the only one with true narrow aisle access.
- The 4 ft (1.22 m) jib boom has 144° range of motion, so it can be positioned above or below horizontal.
- Z-30/20N RJ has optional rotating jib that adds an industry-leading 200° of horizontal rotation.
- 180° powered platform rotation allows precise platform positioning and easy operation.
- The all-new Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
- The Sep-Ex drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35% gradeability and 3.3 mph travel speed.
- The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors. This reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.
Genie Standard Features
- Compact 47 in (1.2 m) overall width
- 500 lb (227 kg) lift capacity
- Fully proportional controls
- 180° platform rotation
- Self-leveling platform
- Jib features 144° working range
- 48V DC power source
- Drive enable system
- AC wiring to platform
- Solid rubber, non-marking tires
- Hour meter
Options and Accessories
- Rotating jib, providing 200° of horizontal rotation
- Battery charge indicator
- Alarm package
- ANSI/SIA A92.5
- CSA CAN3-B354.4-M82
- CE compliance option
- AS 1418.10