Genie Trailer Mounted Booms
Genie Trailer Mounted Booms -Towable Lifts
Contact us about new and refurbished Genie Trailer Mounted Booms
Industry Leading Design and Performance
Genie's trailer mounted booms are an excellent value in high-reach equipment. The TMZ-50/30 provides industry leading outreach and working range and the highest towing speed rating available. The TMZ-50/30 also provides many unique features, such as hydraulic outriggers, automatic machine leveling and an optional material lifting attachment.
- 135° Jib Boom Working Range
- A 4 ft 6 in (1.4 m) articulating jib boom allows you to position the platform above or below horizontal.
- Easy to Transport
- The TMZ is easily towed behind any vehicle with a class 3 hitch. Several hitch receptacles are available. Genie's maximum highway tow speed rating of 60 mph (97 km/h) is the highest in the industry, providing faster transportation to job sites.
- Dual Pneumatic Jockey Wheels
- Heavy-duty jockey wheels balance the TMZ for precise positioning of the machine during setup and transportation.
- Large Outrigger Footpads
- The outriggers incorporate large 10 x 10 in (25 x 25 cm) non-marking footpads for use on sensitive flooring and in rough terrain job sites.
- Easy-To-Read Controls
- Both ground controls and platform controls feature an easy-to-use system. The control buttons are logically positioned around an image of the machine for easy identification of button functions.
- Fully Enclosed Cable Track System
- The fully enclosed cable track system protects electrical and hydraulic lines from debris and damage, providing a high level of durability against rough job site environments.
- Generator Interface Area
- Generators up to 24 x 20 x 16½ in (61 x 51 x 42 cm) fit perfectly in the TMZ's generator interface area. The junction box and shelf are standard.
- Swing-Out Battery Trays
- Swing-out trays provide the best accessibility to batteries in the industry. Lockable, hinged covers provide security.
- Options and Accessories
- Material Lifting
- A quick-disconnect platform and material lift hook attachment allow you to easily convert the Genie TMZ into a material lift capable of raising 500 lb (227 kg).
- Drive and Set Option
- The drive and set option provides the ability to drive the TMZ-50/30 from the platform when it is in the fully lowered position. The drive and set option also provides outrigger deploying, retracting and automatic leveling functions from the platform when it is fully lowered.
- Platform Rotation
- A manual rotate mechanism allows the operator to rotate the platform 45 degrees horizontally in each direction.
Genie Standard Features
- 56 ft (17.2 m) working height
- 30 ft (9.1 m) horizontal reach
- Articulating jib has 135° working range
- Compact 65 in (1.65 cm) width
- 500 lb (227 kg) lift capacity
- Large, 10 x 10 in (24 x 25 cm) footpads
- Hydraulic outriggers with automatic leveling
- Junction box, shelf and tie-down attachment points to accommodate generators up to 24 x 20 x 16½ in (61 x 51 x 42 cm)
- Non-marking footpad covers
- AC wiring to platform
- Surge brakes
- Parking brake
- Hour meter
Genie Options and Accessories
- Material lift attachment device
- Drive and set option
- Air line to platform
- Spare tire
- Fluorescent tube caddy
- Flashing beacon
- Platform rotation (ANSI and CE models only)
- Electric, hydraulic or mechanical surge brakes
- 2 in (50 mm) ball coupler
- 2 5/16 in (6 cm) ball coupler
- 2½ in (6.35 cm) I.D. Pintle ring coupler
- Clevis coupler
- ANSI A92.2
- CE compliance
- AS 1418.10
Print / Download Product Brochure for Genie TMZ 50/30